Re: Physical reads on table very high.

From: Ethan Post <epost1NOepSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/13

Thanks! multi_block_read_count is 32, will try some of the other stuff you mentioned. Version is 8.0.4.4.0. Everything in J.D.Edwards is CHAR no VARCHAR2 makes for fun when trying to optimize queries, somtimes value in table is ' XXX' and in related table will be 'XXX '. Block size is 8K. Yes you are correct I can't change the query because it is 3 rd party. Just want to be sure there was some challenge to this and I was not being stupid.

-Ethan

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT