Re: Enterprise Manager - newbie question

From: <sambavan_at_motown.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: 2000/07/13

Yes, it is possible to run the enterprise manager and the oracle database on the same machine. I'm running both on the same machine and the only problem that I have encountered so far was not being able to shutdown the database instance where my oem-repository lies. Other than this I haven't encountered any problem so far.

Have fun,
Sam

                 Experience is not what happens to a man, it's
                 what a man does with what happens to him.
                                              -- ALDOUS HUXLEY