Re: RBS problem

From: Ethan Post <epost1NOepSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/13

David it was not my intention to flame him but after reading back what I wrote I can certainly see why it could be interpreted that way easily. I actually respect posters like you and others quite a bit who unceasingly answer the same questions over and over with great care and patience even when it is obvious that the poster hasn't made any attempt to read the docs or search the group. My apologies. You are correct I did misunderstand. I thought he was talking about the free space in the tablespace he would see displayed in storage manager.

Thanks,
Ethan

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT