Extent Problems with temp tablespace - ORA-03232

From: <djjrbh_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/13

Getting the following error ORA-03232 : unable to allocate an extent of 17 blocks from tablespace 3.

Tablespace 3 is my temp tablespace. The documentation says : increase the value of Next for the tablespace or decrease the value of HASH_MULTIBLOCK_IO_COUNT. HASH_MULTIBLOCK_IO_COUNT is set to 0 so I cant really decrease it. And won't increasing the value of next decrease my chances of finding a free extent?

Please email.

Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT