Digital Unix(Tru64) memory problem

From: joon <joopark_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/07/12

 Hi

When I locate more than 1 GB of SGA, I could open database. But, When I try use sqlplus I got below message:

ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 296 bytes(sessionheap,kxsbb info)
ORA-07324: smpall: malloc error while allocating pga. Digital Unix Error: 12: Unknown system error

I 've 6G phyical memory, and 6 G of shared memory area. I suspect UNIX level process memory limit.But don't know where I can set up process memory limit

This is more like unix admin . job but , I got no unix support.

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT