External Procedures

From: Greg Akins <gakinsNOgaSPAM_at_gatewayhealthplan.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/12

Oracle documentation says 8.0.5 only supports C for external procedures.

On NT I'm simply calling a .dll. Does it still have to be written in C? Seems to me that there shouldn't be any real difference between a compiled object written in C, C++ or, in my case, Delphi.
-greg

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT