Question on Full import

From: <sambavan_at_motown.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: 2000/07/11

I have done a full export on one of my database instances on V7.3.2 and now would like to import it into the V8.1.6. I have the basic instance setted up and was wondering if I were to do a full import, would it go and create the tablespaces that were not already there on my new basic setup instance. In this case, do I have to run any extra imp/exp scripts to accomodate the V7 into V8. By the way the V7 is running on Dec Alpha and V8.1.6 is on Solaris.

Could some one give me an idea/clue on this.

Thanx,
Sam

                 Experience is not what happens to a man, it's
                 what a man does with what happens to him.
                                              -- ALDOUS HUXLEY