Re: Finding out when a table or index was last analysed

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/11

User_tables and user_indexes, provided you have 8i In 7.3.4 it is definitely not captured, I'm not sure about 8.0. Please always specify version and platform. Version differences are getting bigger and bigger, it is a bore to outline procedures for three different versions.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA