Error during applying patch

From: corp.supernews.com <msundara_at_pcshome.net>
Date: 2000/07/11

Hi,

I am trying to run orainst.motif from $ORACLE_HOME/orainst under AIX 4.3.3, as a first step towards applying the oracle patch. But I am getting an error message saying "Error in Interface file: Windows System Setup". I don't have a clue, what is causing this problem. Because I used the same file to install oracle originally, I didn't have any problem then, but I could not run the same binary now.

Does any one have any clue. If you need any further detail please contact, I shall share with you.

Thanks in advance

Murali Received on Tue Jul 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT