Re: Oracle DBA Resume

From: Ethan Post <epost1NOepSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/11

Lighten up Ronnie there are about 10,000 people in this group you are bound to get all sorts of responses. The point made was a good one, take some time to clean it up first before you submit it here for help. If it doesn't really appear you care that much about the resume the folks here are not going to care much either.

I would also suggest just searching the web for "oracle resume" and seeing what you find. I would imagine you will find 100's of good oracle resumes to model yours after.

-Ethan

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Tue Jul 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT