WebDb connections to remote database

From: Sharon <shayNOshSPAM_at_goldcoast.qld.gov.au.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/10

Recently, our WebDb software was upgraded from 2.1 to 2.2. Since then I can use all of my reports and menus without a problem. However, if I try to build a new report or change an existing one, I get the error ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel. The procedure is Webdb.wwv_builder.accept

I have exported and imported menus, reports etc. successfully but the error still remains. The DBLink is active, and is going to an 8.0.5 database. The database that holds my webdb procedures etc. is in an 8.0.5 database.

Any ideas anyone?