Re: not doing my job

From: Jay M. Scheiner <jxs_at_wolpoff_nospm_law.com>
Date: 2000/07/10

Why would anyone want this job when someone is offering $1000 in Moscow?

(that's a joke, maybe, but I do so hate seeing ads in this newsgroup, and I can't help myself).

On Thu, 06 Jul 2000 11:39:36 -0700, lynn <lynn_smith1NOlySPAM_at_email.msn.com.invalid> wrote:

>Alright, I have to admit it, I am not doing something right!!
>I have this great company in Mountain View, the company is
>winning recognition left and right for its position in the B2B
>vertical market space. Cutting Edge Technology, solid finances,
>operational expertise...And I can't find Sr DBA's and Database
>Developers that want to look at an opportunity where coming in
>at this option price could mean great things down the road!
>Any one that knows a colleague who wants to grow with an amazing
>company should contact me!!
>If you have worked with large Databases, in mission critical
>enviroments
>lets talk
>If you have good experience with Developer 2000 and Oracle Tools
>Lets talk

>Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
>Up to 100 minutes free!
>http://www.keen.com

Jay M. Scheiner
Programmer/Analyst
Wolpoff & Abramson, LLP
remove _nospm_ from email address
Opinions are my own only! Received on Mon Jul 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT