Re: Oracle DBA Resume

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_doial.pipex.com>
Date: 2000/07/10

Assuming that you are looking for work in an English speaking company/country I would suggest thoroughly brushing up your written English.

1 year old experienced DBA
oppurtunities
specifiaccly
I dont know

If your resume contains howlers like these in your email, I personally would bin it immediately.

Bad written English in a resume suggests either inability to communicate or laziness.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA