Re: PeopleSoft Comments???

From: Steven M Jackson <jacksosm_at_jmu.edu>
Date: 2000/07/09

My university used PeopleSoft to handle online class registration for two semesters in a row. Both semesters, a week after registering online, we were all told that we needed to reregister using the old fashioned phone method because all the schedules had been destroyed by the online registration system.

Steve