Some questions regarding Oracle download softwares

From: Jimmy <anonymous_at_anonymous.com>
Date: 2000/07/09

   I found that I can download many Oracle softwares from their website. I want to ask, why Oracle releases their free copies (without evulation period) to the public? I have visited IBM DB2 website and just find that only Personal Edition of DB2 can be free download. Other softwares are all with 60-day evulation period. It seems that they do not want the public to freely use their products (and I think Microsoft also). But how about Oracle? Most products can be freely download.

Jimmy Received on Sun Jul 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT