ORA-12500 TNS:listener failed to start a dedicated server process

From: Rollo Chan Ka Chun <kcchan_at_csis.hku.hk>
Date: 2000/07/07

Hi All Experts,

        I am using MS NT 4.0 with Service Pack 6a and Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.4. My web server is IIS 4.0 which using ASP to Connect to Oracle Server through ODBC. But I encounter problem that sometimes have the following error message if there are more than one page query the database (e.g. Open two browser and open a page which need to query the databse at the same time)

ORA-12500 TNS:listener failed to start a dedicated server process

        Is that anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Rollo Received on Fri Jul 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT