Re: How do I get started in Oracle, and will it be another RTFM moment

From: Michael L. Dean <mdean_at_sourceview.com>
Date: 2000/07/07

youj pay big bucks to the University of California extension for some hackneyed courses, or you get a job with some firm that can tutor you

--
Michael L. Dean
SourceView Corporation

International service provider for:
1. Internet access, email, efax, news feeds, web hosting;
2. Certified and Bonded Domain Name Registration & Management;
3. Marketing, market research, public relations and press management;
4. E-Commerce Website creation, development & management;
5. Software Programming and Development