not doing my job

From: lynn <lynn_smith1NOlySPAM_at_email.msn.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/06

Alright, I have to admit it, I am not doing something right!! I have this great company in Mountain View, the company is winning recognition left and right for its position in the B2B vertical market space. Cutting Edge Technology, solid finances, operational expertise...And I can't find Sr DBA's and Database Developers that want to look at an opportunity where coming in at this option price could mean great things down the road! Any one that knows a colleague who wants to grow with an amazing company should contact me!!
If you have worked with large Databases, in mission critical enviroments
lets talk
If you have good experience with Developer 2000 and Oracle Tools Lets talk

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Thu Jul 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT