Re: Larry Ellison comments on Microsoft's benchmark

From: Richard Waymire <rwaymir_at_ibm.net>
Date: 2000/07/06

You may want to go read "In search of clusters" before you continue this too much further. I think it's very informative. For Microsoft Clustering information (Microsoft Cluster Service) see http://www.microsoft.com/windows. For further discussions of shared nothing and clustering in general look at http://research.microsoft.com/~gray.

--
Richard Waymire, MCT, MCSE+I, MCSD, MCDBA