Re: table lock

From: Roman Starek <starek_at_pluto.spsselib.hiedu.cz>
Date: 2000/07/06

: Does Oracle keep track of past table locks? There's was an issue about
: a table being locked, but by the time I looked at it, the lock was
: released.. Not sure who are what was creating the lock..

I think only one way is to use some monitoring tool gathering statistics data from your Oracle instance.

                Starous Received on Thu Jul 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT