Re: Job: Programmers needed in Moscow

From: Bob Hairgrove <noRHAIRGROVEsp_at_amBIGFOOT.COM>
Date: 2000/07/05

>>Salary from $1000

>>Please send Your CV's to e_mail: ABordin_at_imperia.ru or fax (095) 956-7084.
>>Sorry, only residents of Moscow & regions are accepted.

>>Salary from $1000

>An hour? Per year?

Probably per month ... for Russian conditions, this would be a royal salary (but not necessarily for Moscow, which can be expensive to live in).

I think $1000 per year would be what the "average" worker might earn these days in Russia/Siberia (that is, if they are paid at all) and anybody who knows Oracle could certainly earn more than that (and the western European countries are hiring lots of people from places like India and Russia for lots more than that these days).

Count your blessings, as they say...

Bob Hairgrove
(no e-mail, please) Received on Wed Jul 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT