about grant problem

From: johnsonlu <johnsonlu_at_ms30.url.com.tw>
Date: 2000/07/05

hi all
  In the database ,It's has tree user account(system,soctt,student) ok!!   I created table test owner system.
  first command:

        user:system
        grant select on test to scott with grant option;
  second command
       conn scott/tiger
       grant select on system.test to student.
When I revoke scott privilege (select to system.test),but USER STUDENT ,It still can select to system.test
How can I revoke student privilege?
if you have any answer ,pls return to me or return to my e-mail :johnsonlu_at_ms30.url.com.tw
thanks!! Received on Wed Jul 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT