Re: Scheduling Stored Procedures

From: Paul Goodfellow <pgoodfellow_at_ups.com>
Date: 2000/07/04

Oracle has 'Jobs' too.

Look at Chapter 7 'Managing Job Queue's' of the Oracle8 Administrator's Guide.

Regards,

Paul

LF wrote in message ...
Greetings All, I have a procedure that I want to run at the same time each night and I am not sure how to do this via Oracle. In SQL Server this was done via 'Jobs', in Oracle I cannot find and analog. Can anyone tell me how to tell Oracle to run a certain procedure
at a given time on a given day?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

L Received on Tue Jul 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT