Re: Dedicated server as default in a multithreaded environment

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: 2000/07/04

To the best of my knowledge, you either have to use (SERVER=DEDICATED) in your tnsnames.ora file, or you can place USE_DEDICATED_SERVER = ON in your sqlnet.ora file. The latter forces all connections from a client to be dedicated.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are