Need Help with SQL

From: Brian Vuong <brian-vuong_at_usa.net>
Date: 2000/07/03

Hi Everyone,

Because there are many records, our IS divided a big table into 2 tables. I have table1 and table2. I need to pull all the account numbers (acctno) and social security number (ssn) for anyone that has more than 1 account. Identifying if someone has more than 1 account by looking for count(ssn)>2 in both table1 and table2.
One account might be stored in table1 and the other might be stored in table2. How do I write a query criteria to pull all the accounts that have count(ssn)>2 in both tables?

Regards,

Brian Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT