Re: archive files

From: Big Al <db-guru_at_att.net>
Date: 2000/07/03

Yes you can. We have a script that ftp's the archive logs to out disaster recovery server. However, it's more complex than that. You need to also have scripts to keep the various file systems clean. We delete that archive log backups when we receive a valid backup. Since this is a client, I am not at liberty to distribute the scripts.

Big Al