Re: Transferring data thru Export/Import

From: terry norman <scott_at_tiger9.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/03

Senthil,

I've had stuff import into the wrong tablespace. This was because the user receiving the objects did not have quota on the tablespace where I wanted the stuff to go. I wonder if you need to run something like "alter userB quota unlimited <or a number of bytes> on tablespaceB"?

Just a thought.

Terry.