ASKTOMHOW?

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/03

Hi All,

RE: who_called_me source wanted.

I've just been to the asktom site listed in the latest oramag but couldn't see any way to ask tom anything?

Specifically, from an article at the asktom site: "The procedure who_called_me is attached (as well as the source code for this package). You could just embed who_called_me right into this package body but since I use it in so many places, I prefer to just let it standalone"

There is an OWA_UTIL procedure of the same name but we don't have this.

Thanks,
Steve Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT