constraint problem in oracle

From: Sunny <sunnyb_at_vendtek.bc.ca>
Date: 2000/07/03

Hi everyone

How can you create One-to-many (optional relationship) in Oracle, like i mean how can you specify your constraint on an optional relationship. I tried to put the primary from one table to another table but didnt specify that it references to another table, that works but I was wondering if there is any other way in Oracle i can do it. so it will be one to many relationship but optional what do i have to set in the contraints tab.

One more question, when you set a foreign key in a table can it be null or not.

thanks a lot

Sunny Bagri
Oracle Developer Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT