Re: Does anyone know what size the system table space should be in 8.1.6

From: Jeff Hunter <marist89_at_excite.com>
Date: 2000/07/02

The size of the system tablespace will depend on what you do with your database. The more objects/extents/datafiles/etc. that you have in your database the larger the system tablespace needs to be. With 8.1.x, I usually like to start around 250M and go up from there depending on what's going to be in the database.