Does anyone know what size the system table space should be in 8.1.6

From: Rob Feehan <rfeehan_at_charter.net>
Date: 2000/07/02

I am trying to find out if the system table space requirements have increased in Oracle 8.1.6 over previous versions. I am new to Oracle having recently begun to learn it after 14 years with another DBMS.

Can anyone tell me what the size should be in the system table space? Recommendations or Oracle's quoted size would be helpful.

Email replies appreciated. Thanks. Received on Sun Jul 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT