Re: Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics, Marketing Departments

From: David Pomphrey - DNP <High.Flight_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 2000/07/02

You have patently failed to grasp the main thrust of my post.

If you think the Transaction Processing Council is bogus, well that is your opinion. However my post mentioned only submissions of one version of one database from one manufacturer.

How you manage to confuse this into some sort of comment on the whole TPC benchmarking process is bizarre. Received on Sun Jul 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT