enterprise manager and intel solaris

From: <akkhan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/01

Anyone know if enterprise manager (oem) is available for Intel Solaris? The CD pack contains oem for Sparc Solaris and WinNT only. This means that I have to use a separate machine with WinNT to run the oem, which connects via tcp/ip to the database, which resides on a separate Intel Solaris machine.

Actually, is oem available for ANY other platform other than WinNT and Sparc Solaris?

I've been trying to tackle this problem for days now, any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Adnan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jul 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT