Re: Oracle 8.1.6 Installation

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/01

The only difference I can see between the steps you have taken and the steps that I have taken are the entry in the pfs_tab file.

You end the line with

    unix 0 0
In my file it reads

    unix 0

Apart from that, have you applied the horrendous set of patches that are needed for 8.1.6 on HP-UX 11. Possibly one of those holds the key ?

--

Jonathan Lewis