Re: UK Based New Guy Seeks Your Help

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: 2000/07/01

You can download trial versions for free through OTN, which I have not had much luck with, or order the CD trial pack from the Oracle store for about $40. Those are 30 day trials.
There is an OTN program where you can order development licenses for each track for about $200 a track. You only have to pay the production licensing once you are ready to implement.
http://technet.oracle.com/software/htdocs/track_benefits.htm

Membership in OTN (Oracle Technology Network) is free.

John Alexander
Summit Software Design