OAS & unix expert needed: Stockholm, Sweden

From: <hostmaster_at_sipri.se>
Date: 2000/07/01

Hi

Is any of you gurus out there near Stockholm? SIPRI (the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute) has a problem which could easily be solved in a few hours provided with some expert help...
We are looking for a person who is willing to put in a few hours consulting time to check over our Oracle Application Server setup and help us get our servlet cartridge working. Some people have already tried, all have failed so you MUST also be proficient at unix. If you are interested or want to know more about the problem, please do get in touch with
Mr Gerd Hagmeyer-Gaverus (ghg_at_sipri.se, 08 - 6559768) or reply to this email address.
(We are beginning to get desperate).

--
/cheers

Mareike,
the magician_at_sipri.se

(..."Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic" -- Arthur C Clarke --)