Re: Oracle Certification - Study Material

From: <go_beaker_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/01

I took the classes through Oracle and they were quite expensive, but really helpful. Now I'm selling my course materials on ebay. Check them out:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewListedItems&userid=go*beaker&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Good luck!
Erin

In article <8j0j4n$k55$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   ddf_dba_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> In article <20000623160629.26131.00000542_at_ng-bh1.aol.com>,
> mstrwhurtu_at_aol.com (Mstrwhurtu) wrote:
> > The company I write for, Coriolis, has a series of books designed to
 assist you
> > to prepare and pass the OCP exams. They are authored by Mike Ault,
 Robert
> > Freeman (me) and others. They have a series for 7.3, and 8 and also
 book for
> > the bridge exam from 7.3 to 8. My bridge book from 8 to 8i is due
 out
 later
> > this year.
> >
> > Robert
> >
> > Robert G. Freeman
> > Oracle Tech. Lead
> > CSX. Inc.
> > OCP 7,8,8i
> >

> Robert,
>
> I have to tell you I am using your 7.3 to 8 bridge exam text and am
> finding it far more useful than the Oracle Press Jason Couchman texts.
> You explain the 'ins and outs' better and provide far more useful
> examples. Congratulations on a job well done.
>
> --
> David Fitzjarrell
> Oracle Certified DBA
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jul 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT