Re: Larry Ellison comments on Microsoft's benchmark

From: Norris <jcheong_at_cooper.com.hk>
Date: 2000/07/01

In Sybase ASE 12, it provides options for slow safe file-system and fast un-safe file-system. Are there any similiar options in DB2 V7.1?

In comp.databases.sybase Blair Kenneth Adamache <adamache_at_ca.ibm.com> wrote: > Raw devices are supported by all the major databases. DB2 supports raw devices for user data and for > logging.

--
http://www.cooper.com.hk