Re: beginner question

From: ivo zaenen <ivzae_at_gengenp.rug.ac.be>
Date: 2000/06/30

Thank you for your answer.I followed your advice and in first instance it did not work.However..
(I am working on windowsNT4server)On NT4 there is already a passwordfile with the users SYS and internal in it and the remote_login_passwordfile was already set to exclusive. So I tried SYS again without success When I tried the user internal/oracle I could grant the user sysdba and sysoper without any problem.
I do not understand why internal is ok and sys is not ok, maybe you do. Anyhow thanks for the advice.

Ivo Zaenen