Oracle/SAP and Autochangers

From: Andre J. <andrej770_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/30

I have an auto changer that I want to use to back up my big Oracle database. I need to know the commands to rewind and eject the media out of the changer and select the next tape. It's a 12 tape cartridge. Right now if I'm backing the DB up, when it asks for another tape, I have to manually select the next tape. After it is ready, I then continue the backup. I am using Oracle in conjunction with SAP 4.0B/NT. I know there are some settings in the init<SID>.ora file, but they are failing me. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT