Oracle/SQLServer resources

From: Arthur Hu <artkhu_at_stanford.edu>
Date: 2000/06/30

Hi all,

        Can anybody point me towards some good resources/books on Oracle 8i and SQLServer 7. I'll be doing some work ensuring the some DB code will run on both Oracle and sqlserver 7. so of particular interest are resources that talk about differences/incompatibilities/problem spots in trying to use both databses, as well as general ref books for eithe rdb.

thanks!

art Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT