Re: Back on line / Explain plan

From: Ethan Post <epost1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/30

Jonathan,

Thanks for the great information available on your web site. Thanks to all the guys that have spent time putting together incredible resources pertaining to Oracle. I don't think that most folks realize that some of the most knowlegable Oracle guru's in the world answer questions here on a daily basis (Disclaimer: I'm not one of them.)

The reason I write this though is I hope some of you guys and gals will consider trying a product I use to create training call Camtasia. I have no affiliation with this company and I only recommend the product because I think it is really great. It creates screen capture with audio at very low bit rates in a variety of file formats.

I think when you create training or answer common questions in this format it becomes appealing to a much larger audience. I get lots of great comments about the training available on my site. The tool is very easy to use cost about $150 but is well worth is. You will discover all sorts of uses for it once you start using it.

You can download a camtasia trial at www.techsmith.com, give it a shot!

Thanks for the time,
Ethan
http://www.freetechnicaltraining.com
http://www.gnumetrics.com

In article <962382456.2749.0.nnrp-06.9e984b29_at_news.demon.co.uk>,   "Jonathan Lewis" <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> After months of writing and proof-reading
> and rewriting, I am almost back to a
> normal schedule, so the website will
> soon get moving again, with particular
> emphasis on Oracle 8.1.
>
> For the present I have just posted a couple
> of articles on interpreting Explain Plan results.
>
> --
>
> Jonathan Lewis
> Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT