Pinning Packages Not Yet Loaded

From: Jake de Haan <jake_dehaan_at_telus.net>
Date: 2000/06/30

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how best to pin a package in the shared pool that is not yet been executed. I don't really want to execute any function within the package (this is a application package) so the real question is "how do I load a package into the shared pool so that I can pin shortly after startup?"

Jake. Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT