Help, 816 in NT 4

From: #QIU PENG# <142682748_at_ntu.edu.sg>
Date: 2000/06/29

Hi, I met a problem when I try to login to the management server which installed in the localhost. When I login the first time, using user "sysman" passwd "oem_temp", always can not login. Error message saying that I need to select the proper server and be aware of the server status. The server I selected is the localhost, and the oracle.exe is running. Anyone know the solution please do me a favor. Thank you in advance.

Qiu Peng Received on Thu Jun 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT