Re: What segment extended & when?

From: Ethan Post <epost1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/29

I'm planning on putting some extent tracking into my Oracle monitoring tool, GNUmetrics. This is the plan as it stands.

I think this solution provides a pretty good way of monitoring extent allocation at the table/index level without banging the instance too much.

Let me know if this outline would be usefull or not.

Thanks,
Ethan
http://www.gnumetrics.com
http://www.freetechnicaltraining.com