Re: No foreign keys??? What the???

From: Randy DeWoolfson <randy_at_euclidsys.com>
Date: 2000/06/29

you certainly have given your opinion on the topic ~grin~. Is this a corporate schema for internal use? or as part of a product to be sold?
Are you sure you both have the same definition of foreign key? Will you have 50 or more applications each talking to its own table?

something is fishy in denmark.
good luck (changing the schema or finding a new job whichever is easier)

Randy