Why doesnt this query work?? Makes no sense????

From: The NiteFrog.- <nitefrog_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/28

Why does this query not return any rows? I cant figure this one out? Also I want to note that the tablespaces are full or very close to being according to the storage manager. Will this cause the problem? Also this query takes for ever to run as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

select patientid
  from B
    where patientid not in (select patientid from A);

TABLE A - patientid

1
2
3
4

TABLE B - patientid

1
2
3
4
5
6
7

Thanks,

Kev.- Received on Wed Jun 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT