Updating x$

From: <oracow_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/28

Hello Everybody!

Does anyone know of a way to update the x$ tables. They are defined as fixed views to Oracle and are not normally updateable.

Before anyone cautions - I'm aware of the implications of such a dangerous move as this. We are testing something out on a test server which will be due for a re-install shortly anyways.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jun 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT