Re: No foreign keys??? What the???

From: Nikita <Nikita_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/28

Sybrand is right on this one.
We had an application developed by a consulting firm which also has several tables, many which relate to others and it's all done via data within certain fields and triggers.
It is absolutely CRAZY and you DON'T want to go this route if you can avoid it. I have a plan to try to eventually re-work the entire database once it's final version 100 is done by this group.
The thing that is even more crazy, is that my company is swarming with these consultants working on various projects. Very very scary!