Re: changing database name

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: 2000/06/28

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:43:43 +0200, Minas Ghidei <minas.ghidei_at_hsv.se> wrote:

>thanks nuno
>
>i am running oracle 7.3

Suspected that. There is a technical paper on ORACLE's technet site that deals precisely with your case. I'd suggest going over there and pouring through it. It's quite detailed and will c ertainly help you. Access is free once you register, and registration won't buy you a lot of junk mail. Worth a go, IMHO. It's in the Documentation section, papers, RDBMS section. If you cannot find it, let me know and I'll get you the exact URL and number. Just had a read through it two days ago, that's why I can remember so well! :-)

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Wed Jun 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT